About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, July 13, 2009

Unpredictable?

Just back from the basketball court and had a chat with Sam

He told me a lot of his story and also taught me a lot of what he said.

Meaningful and it's what happen around myself also.

I didn't realise that there's some one also has the same experience as me.

Well, life is just as interesting as in the movie. We can't predict what will happen next but we really excited with the 'to-be-continued' term!!

Unpredictable...means we really cannot guess what will happen and the IFs keep circulating in our mind....such that " What if ...like this, it will be like that" some sort of things.

My movie....my life...I just simply can't stand for it...it's too dangerous and I really need someone to continue with me...
This not mean that I am weak, but still need someone to guide and advise....
As chinese proverb said: "人生如戏,戏如人生“, this phrase symbolises our life, as a movie...we can't predict and only He knows and He will arrange..

Currently, I heard of some rumours about a couple which just broke up...My friends said, some people, they are just want to be dated so to be dated. This is not a very good concept meaning of love...They neglected the meaning of it and just simply playing with that..

I guess, that's why nowadays quite a number of marriage fail due to the misunderstanding and 'fooling around' mindset. From the story I heard, it was sad because I thought they will be happy together but, now, I realize that, there's nothing called certain.

In our life, many things are getting uncertain more than the other way...I am upset with this and shocked..
For my own destiny and my life, better leave it like that..let it be like that...step by step..follow the path..the right path..though the path chosen is not that correct...I have to , insist to continue....

No comments: