About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, July 31, 2009

Condolences to my friend

Happy and sad in my 82nd day of 21 years old.

but, mostly is shocked..

Shocked of the news of a friend of mine.
She's died in an accident today.

When I saw it in facebook, I cannot believe that it would be true.

And a few moments ago, I just saw the comments in facebook, she passed away.

It is a loss for us, we will never forget what she did for us.
For me, though is not that familiar with her, I will still remember how she looks like, I will always remember her.

For happy thing, I have no mood to talk about it in this blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea hope she R.I.P...
this called life and since we can't change anything so just learn to accept it... I felt shocked too when heard this news even I never talk with her...anyway rest in peace Connie!

-NyLiw-

Steven Gerrard said...

She's, though not that familiar with me, I have to say that she had the cutest smile and we will sure miss her very much.

All I can say is nothing but condolences to her family.What a big loss to her family and us too..