About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, July 17, 2009

Home

When I stepped down the plane, breeze blew across the road leading to the entrance..

I walked. There's nothing sad or touched for me for this time homecoming as compared to last time. I don't know why. I just didn't get touched with any scene.

When mum fetched me, I just smiled at her. I felt the warmth of my home..

Home, I'm back..

Perhaps, there's nothing for me to bother about, I think there should be. But, no. It doesn't run across my mind.

What I feel sorry for today is I skipped the practice and I feel sorry to Jia Yi(Harmonica Band Leader). No chord today and for sure, it makes some difference between has and don't.
Sorry for that..

Well, this few days, I will have a good rest and by the way, I need to eat a lot to regain the shape.
haha...

No comments: