About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Saturday, July 25, 2009

一年的新加坡;一年的我

It was a terrible experience when I got too tired and then I couldn't experience it myself.

Too tired due to lack of sleep. This is really what I think of camp and that's why I was so reluctant to join any camp in my life.

Till now, though there's still a little bit of reluctance, I feel that that was the moment we learn something from it.

Well, not more than a week later, I will be the new batch of senior and I will lead the juniors to do admin things, teach them cheers, and so on...
I am a lazy guy and as some of my friends know, I would not offer myself to get in this trouble.
But now, as long I can help them, I get my full satisfaction...for real!

It was not easy to get through a year here. Most of the ups and downs were created and found here. I thought I was tough enough to get it through but, seriously, if not the newly-known friends I made here, I will be alone in this whole year...

Wao....time passes seems very fast and I have 3 more years to graduate.
and now, I am welcoming the new juniors to come into the new environment.
This whole year, was really a tough moment without my best friends, family members' close distance support. But, it was a valuable experience to get here and at least, I learnt something in my 1st year in NTU.

It was a totally different experience for me and I believe for all people I know, if they are standing at my point of view, they will feel it too!

不知不觉,一年了。思念的情怀,丝毫已经慢慢的淡了,这不代表我们大家的友情都淡掉,我觉得我们的友谊、感情,会更美好,巩固!

不知不觉,一年了,我已经渐渐地把新加坡当成我的第二个家。
不对,应该是第三。
第一:亚庇
第二:山打根
第三:singapore

无论人在哪里,总之心不变,就可以!对家,朋友,事业,学业,感情,都是如此.....

简单的热诚,真的不会很简单。要把它营造出来,都非不得要有一颗心!(It's not easy to do it, though I am still learning about it!)

No comments: