About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random shout out and post...

ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just simply want to shout out loud after whole day work....still have a lot to follow up though the semi final was few days ago...still have a mini concert, and a final!!!


Well, SA's things ain't going to finish that soon and I really need time and space to relax now!!

FOA is not too far away from now and my home....is far away from the island....a sinful island!


There's no happiness here, only other feelings occupy my mind.....
Happiness had already gone and I try very hard to get it back..

Just imagine, I live alone...ok la...it's still not the end of the world now....just imagine..ok? haha..

Back to the story, just realize that I really tired and getting boring of working...I can't imagine how determine are those workaholics.... I try to get myself into it, but..seriously, I fail..maybe is my current lifestyle can't fit into the working days...I need to modify the timetable so that I can have a colourful day for the next day...
1. Sleep early
2. Eat healthy
3. Exercise regularly!!!!(The MOST IMPORTANT)


Second year is coming and juniors will come to NTU soon...my days will be more crowded than before....working is not an option for next semester..due to packed schedule!!
hm....kinda pity!!

No comments: