About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Sunday, July 5, 2009

H1N1??

It started when I was back to Singapore...

Whether is unfortunate or not, I straight away had flu within 2 days after back from KL!!!I started perspiring last night and until this morning, I still in the same condition till I got the medicine from Lun Ming...Thanks...But, now , I return to the original shape where I still having my nose stuck, getting hot(fever)!! and start perspiring some more!! Sometimes, I did experience some sudden ache at my joints..

Darn it....I can't sick coz I still have to work!!!

I need to earn my livings!!! what the heck I now having??!! Looks like I have to rest again?? But, as long as rest more n less online, will be ok...I think.....

Hope is not the one which is now very popular in 'demand'.....H1N1!!!Shxx

7 comments:

Isaac said...

Go to the nearest clinic ASAP !

Steven Gerrard said...

later kena quarantine de wor....ding....

Isaac said...

Well, you do know that H1N1 is highly contagious. A friend of mine who's a doctor (NOT JY not KY either, those are not real doctors, not yet anyway hahaha) claimed that it's more contagious than TB.

You know what people will say if you are confirmed with H1N1 (touch wood). People won't be sympathetic, instead they will say that you shouldn't be so selfish in the first place and continue to work and hang out with other people and make those around you vulnerable to this disease as well.

Steven Gerrard said...

i hope that I m not kena those 'touch wood' thing la...i wont go to work if this condition continues like this....I also dun wan like this...maybe i will get myself a treatment....

Steven Gerrard said...

i hope that I m not kena those 'touch wood' thing la...i wont go to work if this condition continues like this....I also dun wan like this...maybe i will get myself a treatment....

Anonymous said...

knn u la =.=
see doctor la =.="...

Anonymous said...

SEE DOCTOR!!

-Shin-