About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, February 1, 2008

Mati punya Cloverfield!!!

Another part....wut u looking at!!

These r the students who I teach de lor…Very very annoying…
Today, dunno why those students ah…getting worse n worse oh….haiks…though new years is around the corner….but, they shud take k of their attitude ba..haiks…
Ok…now v r in the hall to watch d performance from d students
which celebrate d Chinese new year….

So what la??? Haiks.. Then, after tat, I scold students who spoil my mood..
While I m ‘teaching’ in front…they still talking behind there…
I reli mad at tat time, I scold them dun hv manners n so on….
Tis is d 1st time I so nyet bout them….
Haiks….embarassing!!!


At tat time is during tuition time, means at tat time, I worked overtime…
So, I hv to work till 2.30pm….wasai….tulah…they got scolded by me…
Actually not tis students la…is another class( not in d pics )
After 2.30 pm…. I wait for Isaac to gv me a ride to centre…
Which v suppose to go, n watch movie…
I never think tat I will go to watch tat movie…
It made me sick!!! Gosh!!! Cloverfield!!!!!!
The movie wif those ‘high-tech’ screenplaying….
Actually, tat movie’s story line not bad…juz d sense of watch not comfortable…
I wan to vomit eh….gv ur opinion la if u hv watch it….
Well, after watching tat movie, v go to hv our dinner…at tanjung aru,
Shoot!!!!!! Tat place I nvr go b4…. I mean not d beach la…of course…
D beach I oledi go there many times….haiks…I mean the restaurant la…
Tat restaurant is called ‘king hu’…eh…….not bad de…
I nvr tot tat will b a nice restaurant…as keh yee intro it to us…
V had water dumpling, wotie….sum vege….n hot n sour soup!!!
Totally ok….n after tat v reli reli full…haha…n it costs us rm 30.50!!
Ok…. I take it as expensive la…coz I not reli know how to count it la…
How to count which is cheaper…..hehe..
Ok…. Well, after paying d bill, v sent keh yee home,….
V went to yen ai to hv our last stop supper….sambil chating sambil walking there..
I talked of wai on….n he appeared at another street,…haha…
Very panjang umur eh…
Well…haiks…. I now think of when our gang can b hang out together??
Perhaps v can go to bai nian together n hv a nice chat wif teachers!!! Hehe…
Chinese new year is around the corner!!! Wish all of u guys out there hv a nice new year!
PEACE OUT!

No comments: