About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Saturday, February 23, 2008

What should i do?? Take the things tat had been dump??

Ok..my 'hotness' is quite ok liao....hm...i think sum how is her...she expect sumthing quite high..n for the sake of d tuition centre juga...but every ppl has their own style...hv to take care of wut they hv to do n say lar...


On the hill of the bukit padang there...i hv been there for 2 times including tis time....i had a hard time to climb it...coz my body is quite heavy lor...hehe...
nd to support the weight...aiks.........One of the scene up there lar...can see beautiful views rite from there...


Ok ....when i go downhill from summit....tis was d scariest thing tat would happen to me...if i slipped lar...i will roll down de hill like tat...n sleep for whole life..
at tat time, i will onli remember my family n my frens n of coz...a gurl in my heart..haha...remains mystery..


One of the scene from d summit.....frm there, v can see d island offshore of lok kawi..geng eh...u know wut..i like d lok kawi offshore island...quite special lo the shape of island...=) hehe..


On the summit...here's d land of windy!!! not many plants there...hehe....


Yer...a sapo n me....hehe...is a proof tat v had been reached there b4..haha....it was a big satisfaction la...i reli reli tired at tat moment but i happy bcoz i did it for d second ttime...reli appreciate it ....


Ok ...tis is grace garden nearby sutera there....perfect place for me to live in...near kk...near to airport...but very jam juga....haiks...
when does kk can hv no traffic congestion jeh?!!!


kk....bustling second biggest city in malaysia.....perhaps....konon said by those newwspaper.....with d population bout 500000 .....ok...tat's why d airport so busy...
d road owes busy...the shopping complex oso busy.....ok..stop.....tis thing never stop de....coz why, they juz develop it....now u count la...how many shopping complexes there will b in kk?? many de....u count la...i lazy...lol...tis pics is taken from 8th floor of Centre.....

Peace out!!!

1 comment:

Lil Tiger said...

heee!
cute pic with yee wei that~!

^^

thanks for the short tutor owh.
it helped me alot.
btw.
keep on snapping pics!
:D

i seldom go KK one. my parents malas bring me out.
=o=


btw.
KK punya jam is much better than KL.
they can q up for hours you know?
SCARY!