About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, February 29, 2008

The last day!!!! Syok!!! wasai.....u nvr experience wut is tat feeling!!!

Pizza hut....although today is my last day in sch for teaching stuff...i still hv to squezze my wallet to spend my family a meal in pizza hut..haiks...
no money lor....yer.........ok...fine....v have tis meal in pizza hut, city mall....er..quite ok la....as i said last time, wut things r not delicious to me de?? all those can put into my stomach is ok...how to differentiate ?? ahaha



Still the road i took from chung hua to centre point...y leh?? i went to tis mall to hv my meal there...i oledi quite boring to eat in sch...hv to try outside la..but!!!!
walau eh!!! mahal!!!


I now waiting for tis movie...i thinnk tis movie is very interesting lor...
starring by those stars from singapore....hai....these singaporean stars quite famous for their hilarious jokes....u cannot miss it....



Same old centre point...nth change for it..i think when the 1 borneo has opened later on...centre point will hv a shock of economy.. er...for sumtimes la...
well, kk is owes not lack of ppl who can shop, is lack of those ppl who cannot buy n afford to buy....if the things r mahal, then.....shoot la....



Planning to eat wut meal there...at last, i made my decision to hv my last meal in secret recipe.....there got fish n co...my frens said not bad..but i cant make d choice....haiks...dunno which is gud ba..hv to ask them...
lastly, hv to eat secret recipe....


Ok....blah blah blah...this is those bunch of monkeys tat i introduced to u guys b4...very noisy..especially the kurang ajar 1...ok..not in the pics unfortunately...


na...tis 1 got la...the kurang ajar 1....
wear red shirt de...in d middle de...quite lazy n owes oppose wut u said....
but sum teachers like him coz he is quite responsive....answer question ok...but...do things lousily...



hope my last day in chung hua will b a memory....a good 1..well, it is better than last time when i was a teacher in anglo chinese....i still sick when i left tat sch!!!so geng!!


happy study guys.....

hahaha...not for my dear frens in kkhs la...

hv tis: wish u guys hv an enjoyable school life....

PEACE OUT!!!

No comments: