About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Ok....I reli nyet liao oh..

Ok....I reli nyet liao oh..coz got ppl get me crazy liao...
tat nite, i omos fallen asleep....k....later, christine phoned me, n said tat her tuition centre lack of tutor...wan me to work there for a while...but, excuse me, i got things to do..so i reject it....then i said i can help her to get a ppl to help la...she replied that she wan those yang reli gud ppl to take it..she wished to..
ok lor...i promise her la....then, i searching for my phone list...i juz afford to search law lee for tis job...coz in my opinion, he is still makan anggur de...
k lor...i sms him la..n ask him bout tat....n he terus say ok..ok la...mentang mentang he oledi sick of makan anggur oledi...


Lido Square??!! hahahaha...


Continue...k lor....i gv him d info bout the tuition centre n ask him to get himself to b interview for tat job...n then he can terus work at nite...
the next day....means today....after i got my money from sch....i went to kk wif my bro...n sing....while i was in d bank, suddenly she phoned me, said....ah lai..
u suckz la....u intro me a lousy worker!!!
Wut!!!! Ok..wt happen 1st??? she said:'' tat law lee is not proffesional enuf, coz he owes play play in the tuition centre..''=.="


Dawn breaks.....Beautiful day starts....

Continue...n then:"He oso like tis, said to his student like tis:"hey, ur sis how old oh?? ur teacher in sch liang moi ma?? " oh gosh...i terus stunt!!! i no mood to hv my spagetti in pizza hut liao....i juz heard wut christine complained to me...n
i juz being scolded by a person tat i "adore" so much...well as a fren....
i was stunt!!! i reli reli soli for tat...


15th day of lunar moon....Big n Round!!! haha...

Continue....I reli dunno tat tis would happen...as i know...law lee quite had experience in tuition things....but i dunno tat his teaching style is "stale"
Ok lor..i reli reli soli for tat....i reli reli yuan wang n helpless...
juz being scolded by a gurl n i oledi feel very very bad mood...
so, for ur info, i m a very moody person...
tat's juz 1st day oh..hvnt 2nd day lagi....christine told me thru phone said...
she will observe again la....for d sake of d honour of the tuition centre...she had to do tis....i know n understand....but i reli unintentional de lor....
u wan me to gv u stale meat meh if u wan to buy meat from me???


On my way.....走过跟你走过的街。。。。。

Continue....I m reli reli soli for her lor...hope her will forgive it...
n then, if she does read tis blog oso...dun b mad juga la...
People....dun hv high expectation....for ur tutors....they all ppl juga...
they oso nd kasih sayang...
for christine....cool down....u not like tat de b4....i know u wan the best is for tuition centre good....dun make ur frens upset juz tis thing....i will b very disappoint....
dun hv too high expectation juga...i know each ppl hv their style...i know u juz follow d rule...
i soli for d faulty introduction person to you...

wawasan plaza...stil de old place like tat ...nvr change...

No comments: