About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Thursday, January 31, 2008

The title i choose not d same as d thing i type in!! hehe

me n shin yi....hehe..at prom nite...wawwaawawa...she is beautiful oh tat nite!!! haha
Tis is chung hwa kk.....

I try to go there....BIG APPLE...to buy d coffee i wan..but...haiks...





Tis is d office...my place to sleep in the mornings when i reach there...



Tis is d class i will mention later (5B)




Oh gosh…..I feel tired eh since I taught those students…Really n honestly to tell u guys…every morning.. I wake up at 4.30am or the later is 5 am….
but have to blame myself for being late sleep lor….
yish…..
well, I still ok in that moment till when I reach sch… I will fall asleep, duno y…
pls dun blame me la….
N sumtimes , I get shocked lor from d sch bell…
Hv to note tat sch bell ring sounds like an ambulance’s siren……..wailing non stop ba…
When I 1st time in tat sch…. I tot is those construction site’s bell…
Which is used to call d workers start to work…
Then after a few ringing, I juz realize tat tis is not d construction site work siren…
Is the sch siren!!! Lol…
I hv noticed tat since last Thursday I came in d 5B class….they owes gv me sum pblm…
Last time is d quarrel btwn 2 boys…
Tis afternoon is bout d pblm tat occurred btwn class….
Not really btwn the class la….coz got 1 stuuuupid student insult a teacher…
Writing sumth stuuupid on the blackboard…n this thing must not b serious
If tis thing happen in secondary sch… I think not reli serious coz tis is not considered as insult la… Then, tat boy not very happy, he is upset n then he wrote those stupid words in d paper instead….got 1 student saw it n tell me, I quickly go n catch tat boy, well, is those xxxxx words la…he is not satisfying coz monitor said he did it….well, come on…small deal, no nd to make it big!!
I think if in secondary sch, they wont make it like tat..i know it…coz I did it b4….
Hahahha…
After finished my work, I went to Asia City d four season to wait for my aunt..
Wait wait wait…ok….finally she arrived n guess who else in the car..sux!!!
Is my father!!! I forgot to tidy up my room n then it was a mess in my room..
Even d living room oso lik tat la….haiks…
But luckily…. I made d fastest way to clean up my room…..wasai…
My mum laugh at me juz now….wut a day for me….
Though still early to blog tis…I think it is ok….
Since I still new to this thing, I nd to learn how to make it more interesting….
Later , I nd to see my wallet bleeding again!!!
Treat my aunt BIG APPLE!! Haiks…….
Tis morning, I forget to bring d keys….
so I hv to wait my mum come home to open d door…
yish…I old oledi lor…
wut to do??!! Haha
PEACE OUT.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you are lai yee wei's brother kan? :)

Lil Tiger said...

yup yup yup!
HAHAHA