About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, February 18, 2008

the annoying neighbour...

Lincoln said.....hey bro, ur shoes stinks la....
haha....juzkidding la...he nvr said tat b4 he died...b4 he had been assasinated by a nobody...
tis note was brought back by my granma from hongkong....yish....she is so rich now...
till hong kong n everywhere oso go...assuming her house in sandakan nvr exist eh!!! haisk...jealous betul!!!


hong kong notes which is bout double smaller than our ringgit malaysia...but is an important note or currency in d world...no hong kong...no jackie chan....no hong kong..no eason chan....
no hong kong no stephen chow...no hong kong....no lee ka seng...haha....


siaw ming li wa........eating at secret recipe....make me to spent her a chocolate banana cake...
hai...nvm la...jiu jiu yi ci...haha....n xue yan oso lor...haiks....but it's ok la..
next time they spend me ah...hehe


looks wut siaw ming li ate...she....yucks...eat tat prawn cheese macaroni....
actually i like it de....very delicious de lor...i oso eat a few lar...steal it from her ....hehe..
share share ma....haha....


at tat nite....i n ah tai went to city mall, n drink tat san francisco...wau...quite gud la actually..
i dunno how to say de la...everything tat can go into my stomach can be consider not bad lor....hehe
i yang big makan gua...hehe...


v ordered tis mo'mocha....both of us....er....gud...n then sure make me cant sleep till 3 am...
haha....tat's my strategies la...coz i wan to watch futball match ma...hehe...tat's y..but d cream bove d mocha is spoil liao la....not reli reli hard la...i mean it is quite liquified la...


tis guys make me sick today...i wan to kill them if can....my head very pain at tat moment u know...at tat time...i order them to do the homework n then....they juz ignore ur voice n continue their mission....hish...............ngai sat...i.....haiks,.....but cannot lor..anyway...
i will stop working there for my own sake...hahha...at 29 feb....n then continue my job at kkhs..
yeah....a bit ok lor...


at d dawn....everyday..in my life...wan to wake up early n go to this place to wait for d car tat can send me to kk chung hua...lol...


for d sake of God....tis neighbour reli sux...their shoes ar.....u see la...
tis is 1 thing la...n then their shoes 's scent ah....wa.....reli reli reli 'smelly'...every morning...i hv to open my door wif deep breathe 1st...n then hv to put d perfume la...haiks..
wa...even d perfume oso not work....though my door oledi close ah...d smell oso can masuk through d door slits n d windows slits!!!! walau eh....u know wut...scientific term ah...is call air pollution!!! n then is caused by those smelly butadioic acid!!!! haiks...nasib baik i stil remember!! hahahahahhaa..


piss on them la....haiks...k la...ciao....

1 comment:

Lil Tiger said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

FUNNY POST!

xP

shoe can make air pollution~
so exaggerated!