About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Haiks...tis morning i kena cuci n polish tis car....
very very very tired de leh...
coz i nvr do it b4.... especially polish...reli tiring!!!
i made it bout 2 hours to complete de job!!
but i think tat's d best i can do la...hehe...
after tat, i n father went to a furniture room to try a lucky draw...
wait n wait n wait....there's nth for us....
haiks...waste my time onli!!

After d polishing....i tried my best oledi...but still like tat...my aunt's car!
after i fetched my bro from city mall, v headed to donggongon to cut our hair...
as my hair oso had been a long time din cut... quite long juga la...:)
hehe...


Tis is d barber shop i owes go to cut my hair....in donggongon...
i scare to take d pics....so i curi curi take d pics...hehe...

after cutting my hair....v went to this shop to makan roti canai....long time din eat it...haha..

so huai nian tat kinda feeling....

but actually ah...i got sum ruomors bout tat thing de....

but better dun say la.... sum of my frens said tat..

shhh....but still i like tat food...is a traditional food! k....

Later i will go to upperstar in damai....hehe...

Hv a drink wif frens n gangs....long time din see them..hehe..

miss them so much!!!!

ciao for now....6.51






















2 comments:

Lil Tiger said...

waw.
damn shinny leh that car.
good job ah lai kor!

xD

Steven Gerrard said...

wa/....damn damn damn tired to do tat de lor....coz i nvr did it de ....tis is d 1st time, i can consolate myself la...
haha