About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy valentines day for me...:-(

Dunno why la...tat day de pics la... not reli reli clear for me....
hm....
luckily still can see la....hahahahahaa....hey, today is valentine day lo...
but, sigh....i din receive any present!!!! argh!!!!!!!WTF!!!
tis pics of fellows from madagascar will help me to let it go!!! rite?? Mr. lemurs?



tis is d lemurs from madagascar, tat day i caught de!!! haha...haram!!!


during 7th day of chinese new year, v had tis dinner in seafood village at promenade there...hehe....v lao sheng eh!!! n then, yaiks....i 1st time eat d raw meat of fish!!!
i nvr expect to eat it!!! wait a minute, it is delicious de wo....hahah......
ashley oso said it was a gud dinner...hahha...


b4 v eat....tis is d lao sheng ...original imej of lao sheng....haha.....
very gud de oh...


at tis place, is my last place to get d angpau.....in tis grace garden....
actually, tis grace garden ah, very suitable for me....coz....i like it very much...
feeling pity lor....coz i din caught d pics inside d unit....



walau eh...u know where is tis??? tis is wong yii's new house....situated on d top of d hilll.....juz like kundasang when it is raining...very beautiful....
fog surround d hills.....n then, quite refreshing de leh,....hehh....
i wan to hv a sleep at there if got any chance...wahahahha...



well, to my dearest adeor n calvin wong....salute!!!!
calvin currently study at sunway college....wan to get graduate in tis year august!!!
faster than me leh!!! n then....poor adeor....he is still KKS.....kurang kasih sayang....haha...ok la...peace out!!!

2 comments:

Ki said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ki said...

Gud la u can go lao sheng; i cun go o. N wong yii hse oso. Haiks!I need 2 find time 2 go.