About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Flashback 2010

I can't remember anything because too many things happened in the beginning.
I can't recall what really happens this year and I feel that I am unable to do like what I did past 2 years.
Anyway, I remembered that I went to Tioman with friends for the 1st time and also Penang for the 1st time.
A great experience from both paradises. Food Paradise - Penang ; Relax Paradise - Tioman 
I ate a lot of delicious food in Penang, there were too many to describe as I ate for 5 days in Penang.
Asam Laksa, the prawn noodles, Butu Mayam, Rojak, Char kuey tiao etc..

Then, I also went to KL to relax after working non-stop for 3 months. I asked my supervisor to allow me relaxing for a few days. OK. Upon the National Day of Singapore, I went to KL. Just for fun. In the beginning, I didn't know where to stay. So, I just simply asked anyone in MSN to see whether anyone staying in KL and his house is available for me to stay. Ya, finally, thanks to Yoon Keat and Yoon Chee to allow me to stay. I had a wonderful moment with their family too. Speaking four different languages at the same time and sometimes there's a sudden switch to Mandarin, Hakka, Cantonese and also English. Funny.

I also bought a few books to widen my knowledge about the economics and other things. These books are absolutely great and I am really impressed. 

 Soccernomics - Putting the economics points of view in the soccer industry. And also some analysis from some football experts about the Barclays Premier League and Germany National Team. I like this book!

Freakonomics - From the title we read, freaky and weird. It's a different way of looking things. Sometimes, a small case can be a bigger one if you look from a different perspective. For example, the abandoned babies are related to the birth control and the crime rate. Interesting!


In lecture theatre, I kept on sleeping from the beginning of the lesson till the end! I didn't know what happened  and I knew that this semester would be doomed! Furthermore, I handled too many positions in ECA and also the project by my prof. I didn't even have the time to do the tutorial problems. All I can do was just copying the solution from the tutorial class. What ashamed!

However, I managed to pick up the lesson after week 7 of the class. No more sleeping yet still copying the answers. -.="" speechless..

Till now, this is the last day of 2010. NTU still owe me money! They are supposed to pay us (URECA students) by today!!!!
FYI: URECA - Undergraduate Research Experience on CAmpus, is a program such that to provides a research experience for the undergrads prior the final year project. It's quite helpful for me because I learnt quite a lot from this program. Self learning for MATLAB, which I have no idea what it is about. 

Of course, there are also downs in this year. I don't want to mention them because they are hurtful and meaningless for me. 

That's all I have..

2011 has MORE TO COME!

New year resolution : New me...no more painful experience! 

No comments: