About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lazy bug + Tiong Seng Construction Pte Ltd

I have no idea what to do now..continue to do my revision or just relax..
I don't know what to do because I studied for whole day and my brain is congested now!!!

After knowing that my internship company, I got a bit numb feeling..Don't know how to react towards this...
Faraway from the university and have to work for 6 days in a week with little pay.-.=" such a great JOKE!!!

Whether I like it or not, it will be another new chapter of my life after this semester, starting my internship in a foreign company. Well, at least the experience can be accumulated and will be a great asset for me!

Tiong Seng is one of the largest contractor in Singapore and I had been there for the scholarship interview. It was a nice company and the CEO  of the company is very approachable. What a nice guy.
By the way, I would like to choose a project which is not far away from where I stay now. I prefer that!!!

ARGH!!!! Exam is coming...Wish me luck!!!

No comments: