About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, December 24, 2010

Silent Christmas Eve

For past two years, I flew back home for Christmas and this year, I choose to stay back though the exam is over two days ago. One of my friend told me to go to Orchard to look at the crowd but I am not going to pay the visit to the crowded place. I went for a Christmas Eve dinner with the friends who are still available in NTU.

I bet the situation in KK is different compared to past few years. Supposing it is more crowded than before. On the other hand, I think it's my fault to lose contact with all of my friends in KK/Malaysia. Sometimes, I think that I don't even truly exist in my friends' mind. Maybe they have their own life and their own topics. But somehow, I feel isolated whenever I go out to have a chat with them. I will never have a clique with them anymore..Perhaps, being silent is better than being nosy and noisy everytime...

Yeah..I am always alone..
.Merry Christmas everyone..

No comments: