About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, December 27, 2010

...speechless...

erm...
When the money comes, everything's fine..
When the money's gone, everything's kansai...
I really have to settle myself in a financial turmoil until NTU settles my salary prior end of the year..

Going home with no pocket money in hand is definitely a problem when your friends ask you to join the gathering. So, I am thinking of being "off" when I go back later. Is it possible?(anyway, many friends are not in KK at that period)
No, for my own personality, I understand that sometimes I am an emotional person(for no reason), so, I do need some friends to chat with me. I don't want to commit any silly things!

Erm, let me think again...Recently, my mind was a bit congested. Couldn't think properly. I am truly sorry for whatever silly things I've done. and for you guys back in KK, I am a jerk.
Emotional wave struck me again and again and I don't know why when I am alone, I will be like this!

Think too much? probably..
I am finally speechless about myself..

No comments: