About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, December 13, 2010

It's our life, isn't it?

Last few days after hearing my senior talked about his friend's death and also his other friends' marriage, he added,"Seems like we are old enough to witness these kind of things. Those beloved friends, accidentally died, suicide case, get marrieds...too many stuffs happen..But, what to do? This is our lives.."

Not only this, I've heard a childhood friend of mine, disappeared for no reason and his mother called him for 10 days without any reply from him. She called me to call him, no reply too...But I have no idea what happen to him until his aunt( his mother's sis) found him by getting the SMS from him. Doing well but, curiously I want to know, what happen to him??

As I grow up, anything can happen in the next seconds, next minutes. It's really unacceptable when it really happens on you. So, I really have to be prepared at every seconds in order to cope with these critical situations. Not everyone can cope it well and I know it.

Paul, send my condolences...Take care, be strong...

No comments: