About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Post Examination Stress Syndrome( PESS)

I am having this kinda stress after the examination is over!!
Afraid what could have come out after this, I really have to find other things to do to distract my mind.
Luckily, there're still quite many of them, for example watching new movies, dramas , and doing project for the prof. AND...Clarke Quay Exploration!
After the examination, we(Kai Ming, Choon Siong, n Yih Keng) went to Clarke Quay to take a walk and had a dinner. The dinner was a good one and I never eat a delicious Ramen before!!! But, I forgot which restaurant as the place there is too complicated for me to find out.
This is the Ramen set I mentioned just now...costs $17.50++...but very nice!!!

After that, we took a stroll along the Singapore River and the sunset bar along the river. The atmosphere is totally different because there are many tourists there and some more we will take a glance on the sexy waitresses who dressed up sexily  (supposed to be like that, to attract tourists , unfortunately, I didn't take a photograph of it) 

Singapore River at night
That's my update .. Can't wait for the next outings...

No comments: