About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, August 23, 2010

Running with time~

Time passes faster than you thought..
4 months time passed like that and we wasted the time like that..
I should have spend some time to go travelling and not just working..
But, in order to travel, you have to have some money in your pocket..

Well, I spend whole vacation period to work and travel also(took leave to KL)...

And now, what I have to do is just to pay attention to the work now and then, few days later, I need to move out of the current room and move to my allocated one..
quite far away from the one now and it's my own room again...
But, it seems very not organized at all..I mean my things inside the room now, everything is just messy and once I see those things, I just simply want to burn those things!!!

Next week, juniors will come in and we have to serve ourselves to them to make the orientation camp better..
Time, passes fast....We need to grab each second we have...

No comments: