About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, August 20, 2010

I tried it

I tried to control...but, failed to do so...
My mind was out of control and I just want to stop this happening again..
Infatuation is too high in my mind towards this..
My nature of infatuation towards a subject is getting more serious than before...
I really want to get rid of this kinda bad thing...

I tried to get rid of it...
By releasing myself, being talkative and being positive to anything..
Tried to talk to her..
But, in the end, what I did was just the adverse effect...making her so fed up with my attitude...

Sometimes, I really want to think more about what kinda person I am..
I really want to change to a better one..
Is it real that Taurusian has this kinda attitude?
I really want to be an exception!

Tried to put this away from me..-ing...
Improving myself-ing
I don't want myself to be like that again...

No comments: