About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

His blog...my comment

Ok...It all started when I read his blog..
His blog titled " Is Meritocracy a racism?"
Many of his fans comments were quite fanatic and I was very worried whether if I wrote something offended them then I would be in danger...Life's not easy as we all know and I posted my comment in facebook..

It's not a prudent decision to post a comment on a popular blog like Mahathir's one.
Everyone kept spamming my inbox(though I know there's a way to shut it down)
and what I saw was...quite many of them like my comment...
I don't know what I had commented on it..try to search it out and post here...

"Salam Tun, if u said meritocracy is for those who are elite in every field and are being labelled racist, then, I would say you are indirectly saying all people that who are "elite"( Malays, Chinese and Indians)...We need a fair competition among all of rakyat.. and of course why Singapore can do it because they have a small country and is easier to manage and handle as well as their own people self conscious...compare to Malaysia where the people in higher rank of society(para dato' dan datin..) seldom take care of the welfare and benefit of the low rank or low income society(especially Malay themselves)....and they just care for their own good..that's why corruption happens...
Sorry for any offense taken...“

It's quite respectful for him already when I began my lines with "salam"....
OK....here's the point...I read all the comments of his blog and what I saw was....there're still too many racists out there...pointed that meritocracy is a tool that we all use to destroy their privilege...I couldn't see any kinda protection towards poor one of their own people...there're 9 ppl liked my comments...and till now, still the most-liked comment...

There's no boasting here...But, just want to say that, more and more people like the way meritocracy works...just some of our people like it...

No comments: