About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

From the last post

ok....Sorry for a late post for last one...
To continue with the one I posted this morning(while I was working..), I would like to begin with a story...

NTU is the inaugural Youth Olympic Village for the coming Youth Olympic Games which will start from 14th till 26th..
and this morning, when I was in the car with my supervisor and the driver, the volunteers who were on duty to have traffic block in the car park..As usual, what the traffic police does is to stop the car and instruct the driver to the road side..yea, that's what the volunteers were doing on us...
Ok...I think they have not being instructed well by their own supervisors that the car( I used to be inside) was the NTU authorized vehicles...there's logo at the door...Didn't they aware of that?
And they were just being rude to the driver and the driver as response, in a angry manner answered them...
Well, Singaporeans are doing things just according to the law and rules that they need to oblige.
They need to have the sense of gracious, don't they??

Though the economic growth was a tremendous one and is an absolute example and role model for Malaysia to learn. Singaporeans behave just too strict between each other..
Kiasu....that's what I have seen on the 1st day they were on duty...

The driver kept mumbling at the volunteers and yes, the volunteers were rude...and the volunteers are not from NTU either, so, they are just working voluntarily, no wages at all and need to fully expose to sunlight and tiredness...Actually, if both of the sides show gracious to each other, then, this will not happen..
Unfortunately, this is Singapore...

For the story of Tim-do-Sing-job, I will explain further...

No comments: