About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Saturday, August 21, 2010

One week to a new semester

One more week, I will move back to my own room.
One more week, the orientation camp will roll the ball.
One more week, the new semester starts.

I have no anxiety at all for this.
Maybe, when the time comes, then I will get myself ready on spot for what ever.
Train myself to take action on spot, that's why we do events, right?
One more week, I will be a senior to a senior to a junior. That makes me 3rd year senior..and time passes fast enough that I never realize I have been staying in Singapore for 2 years already..

Immersing in the harsh environment, I learnt, I experienced, I was in high, and low of course for everything, and always for me, emotion, not excluded at all..
Immersing in this country's culture, being a individualistic person is a must and you may no need to think what others think of you. Just do your best..Being individualistic might not be selfish..You can still offer yourself to others when they need you.
Just that , I define this term as you should do all the things yourself and achieve with glory and enjoy it yourself.
Most of the time, you will be alone and make judgement yourself..
Well, 3rd year, is coming and soon, there will be more and more excitement and also disappointment come in.

Life is always like that. Mixture of happiness and sadness and also mixture of easiness and difficulty.

No comments: