About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Holiday in July

During this holiday, I work like hell..
Plus the YOG is around the corner and the university side gives priority to all the YOG related person such as the committee members, athletes and volunteers. The students who want to stay in the campus encounter problems of accommodation.

Last few weeks(I think 3 weeks ago), I was struggling with SAO(student affairs office) to ask for accommodation on campus. After struggling with ridiculous reasons and with the advantage of first round room excuse, I got the room..It's like heaven if you have your own room and not staying in your friends' room where you will cause inconvenience for your landlord.(E.g. I saw my landlord was about to kiss his gf on the bed, and I was just like going into the scenery without giving any notification.)

With extra space in the room now, I always want to go out to buy some books to store in the room and I do.
Buy the books which are really quite widen my view towards the hidden ones. And also, with the holiday will end in the end of August and the Freshmen Orientation Activities(FOA) will be coming up at that time, I will be very busy and probably cannot go for the first lesson of the week.

Whether it's managable or not, I feel that NTU has promoted itself towards another tier in the world university's ranking. Though it's still far behind NUS or any other universities in the region. I still prefer this university as it provides a lot opportunities with just one certificate( as for the slogan of the EEE school..)

Holiday in July, why it's terrible? Because I really hate holidays and love it also at the same time.
Terrible because I had the mixed feelings again!
This kinda feeling came back and found me..I tried to resist it..
And I think the most important thing is when I chat with someone important now, I feel I am comfortable and soothing...a very nice feeling going through my soul...

Well, hopefully August( busy with FOA while working), will be a better month to come..
I just want to enjoy my holidays..especially weekends..buy more things...or save money for the next item spotted-----> Digital SLR camera...probably the cheapest one in my list...

No comments: