About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, July 2, 2010

Breakfast + lunch @ newly renovated canteen 1

It has been ages ago when I dropped by at canteen 1.
And unexpectedly, I was shocked with the newly designed interior facade and it is really astonishing..(I did not take the pictures down, too bad...)

Well, there were only 3 or 4 stalls previously and now add in a few Hong Kong style dishes and also the drinks..
Not bad at all and of course, with the new interior design and the new owner, the price of the food is also better...What I mean better here is more expensive than before!!! shit!

I can't believe that this toast, previously sold just 80 cent or 90 cent, now in $1.10!!
The drinks, with no ice tea or ice coffee...they add the ice coffee with ice cream, because they (the stall owner) claimed that it's HongKong Style~~
So, I called for a normal tea....quite nice but still too expensive because previously it was sold at 50 cent, and now in 80 cent!!!!

It(The price) is really a big leap and perhaps it is done for the sake of YOG...who knows?
and of course, the quality of the food at can 1 is better than before and I hope that I can try more good dishes in this canteen in the coming days...^^( though is expensive, I still want to try it out....can't resist it when your principle of life is enjoying the food!!)

No comments: