About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Emotional post last year

Comparing now and previous year at the same period, this year I am quite good in mood..controlling it...not bothering any negative influences that might affect my emotion.

Last year, due to the routine- working and do nothing except working schedule, and was also experiencing the financial dillema during that period...I had a bad time at that moment... Seems like no one can understand me and I did not want to tell anyone for that...not only that...I was always in the trough of the emotion....always showed the pessismistic side of myself...

Now, is a lot better...I bet I did not post any negative post recently....And also, I am also working at the same place where I worked last year...a better situation now where I got better pay....though I need to wait for nearly 1 and half month for my salary to come to me..-.=""
I think that's not the problem...as I am ok with what I've now...

Reading is really can calm myself down...especially the funny one like the one I posted recently...
It's non-stop fun for me....I found it 's interesting to read those books...though my friends said that those can be borrowed from libraries...

From what I 've learned, I grow up......
Better in emotion....I bet....

No comments: