About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Trip with Su Ki In Singapore

Last week, Su Ki came to Singapore and he stayed in my room...and surprisingly, he overall expenditure was really low that I couldn't believe that he is really a smart consumer....whahaa...

with only SD150, he walked around some of the places of interest in Singapore, such as Singapore Flyer(I also on the Flyer!!), Singapore Science Centre, Chinatown and many more....We did not stop by at Sentosa due to time constraint...He was just amazed with the Singapore Zoo and came back to my hostel at 11pm!!!

Ok...1st day, he and I went to Chinatown to eat the famous 花生汤圆..we were full after that and I tried to cut down the cost and made us walked for a few kilometres to reach the Singapore River(it's quite a good experience, because now my feet is kinda pain)...After that, we reached the River at last!!!

Took pictures around the Singapore River and at the same time, I was a tour guide for him...-.=""
We dropped by the Merlion Park and accidentally saw a really happening event - Singapore Art Festival and we stopped there for a while to watch the performance..After that, we walked again to Esplanade(The Durian I mentioned before)..We saw a Japanese band singing at the outdoor theatre..It's cool!!!
I never see a girl blowing trombone before...amazing!!! After that, tired....we walked!!! We continued our journey to Suntec City where the largest fountain in the world lies there... We realised that we had not eat dinner after the 汤圆...So, we went back to my room and on the way, we stopped by and having our dinner at Pioneer.

Second day not much to describe as I had to work and he told me that he nearly lost in Singapore!!!-.=""
He wanted to get to Science Centre and instead of getting there, he dropped by at the nearest shopping mall and hang around till evening!!(poor guy)..After finish my work, we went to Plaza Singapura to meet Ashley(who also in Singapore!!)...and afterwards.....we ate our dinner below the Concorde Hotel....I think I shouldn't listen to JC as this things also can be eaten in my uni...-.="" plus....mahal!!!

After that, I brought him to the famous Orchard Road and we did not buy anything though the Great Singapore Sales is at this moment!!! but, really a great day with him after we lost our way in Marina Bay and took MRT again to City Hall to walk to Singapore Flyer....

The day after that, he walked himself as I had meetings and feel sorry for him...Sorry ya Su Ki....and thanks for coming.....I really appreciate the time we spent!!!



From Flyer.....the construction site of the extension of Central Business District of Singapore...


The bridge ....don't know what it's called already...haiks..


Maybank in Singapore....hm...wonder whether it has its own business in other countries too?


Merlion park.......where we saw the Singapore Art Festival.....


Esplanade, the theatres on the Bay....we saw many couples there and the Japanese Band too!!


The Japanese Band performed well and created a very good atmosphere around...making the audience amazed!!


We had the picture taking time on the Flyer.....Wish all the best for him!!!^.^



Say good bye to Singapore Flyer....I wonder why there's no nearest MRT station around the Flyer...We had to walk for 20 mins to reach there!!! from City hall Station!!


Thanks a lot Suki....You made my weekend alive at that time...if not, I will really waste my time at that time....


p/s: for more photos, pls log into Suki's facebook.....

4 comments:

Isaac said...

What ? SGD7 is expensive meh ? Why so "auntie" ?

FYI, Maybank also provides full retail banking services in Philippines and Indonesia (known as Bank Internasional Indonesia) besides Singapore.

Steven Gerrard said...

hey, really expensive lor if compare to my uni....-.=""
anyway, i can understand that, tat is in orchard....

Isaac said...

Not only so. Where can you find such cheap seafood in KK ? Nowhere ! A plate of Fish & Chips from Manhattan Fish Market already cost RM15.90 and after tax it will add up to RM18.30. SGD7 is sooooooooooooo cheap !

chang's blog... said...

wow, Sg is really beautiful!