About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Get my salary!!

Get my salary already...really excited about my blood and sweat in May...which caused me to wake up every morning and go back to my room about 5 pm every day!!!

Quite tired but, worth because..at last I see my credit in written in a piece of paper...called money!!!

not money minded, but is kinda reality that if we work and get nothing, you will get annoyed!!!

1st thing to buy...shoes!!! what ever shoes, basketball shoes...
2nd...wallet
3rd...shorts...
4th...bag
5th...chocolates..ready to spend it to whom I owed...
6th...Sakae sushi with Pei Ling....

Oh ya...happy birthday ya Pei Ling...haha....

Sounds like this money is quite handy now...it's really...coz I really need them...to pay the hostel fees(priority)...and cope my next 2 semesters living expenses...at least to lessen my parents burden?! that's compulsory...

it's quite sad that I can't work in next semester due to the packed schedule...sigh...have to ask parents for money again...quite ashamed of myself sometimes....-.=""


well, i have to save it before I really can't work...Gambateh Lai...sure can!!

1 comment:

weihong said...

so fast get ur salary?
mine 1 not out yet =(
aihz.. but still can feel ur joy..
spend wisely ok..