About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

No Money, No TALK??

No money no talk...

This phrase is quite old but still useful in these days....actually, is so practical in our daily life...

My salary has not come out yet..I wonder I can survive with limited budget this few days....I guess is the time for me to eat grass, wood and something around me which is quite accessible..

Talking about money..When we were young, money had been invested in a bulk amount where our parents dumped a lot to buy milk powder, baby shirt, socks and so on...I and Ka Yee calculated those things before, it took about RM 200000 to invest on a child until secondary school and this number is yet to increase...and that number was in last 10 to 15 years time...

So, in order to outlook our future, please spend wisely... I started to wonder whether I made the right choice to come here because I work, and I spend....is not in a directly proportional relationship...the expenditure is some kinda increasing exponentially....So pathetic....

I totally no idea the spending on just eating, can spend that lot....I was a great eater, now, not that so....due to some ikat perut habit....I am happy with it...My bro now is a greater eater than me, perhaps in my family he is the greatest!! still like that...

Making the right choice....I think I made a stupid choice to choose UMS instead of UM or UKM...if not, I can use Shell Scholarship to study and not like now, using loans and parents money...currently though working in library...earn a bit ...but still have guilt in taking parents' money excessively to come to Sg to study...

UMS not I don't like, is just..I want to live apart from the hometown so that I can learn something else..not just in Sabah only...If I now, still in UMS, I think, I won't think that much already..because, it just 30 minutes from my home and it's convenient..a lot!!!

However, choices are not easy to make...I have to settle down in a new environment, unfortunately, I took about a semester to settle down my studies before I can achieve what I really can..I have to start over again..

If I were given chances, I hope that everything can be started again....Though money is a lot powerful in this world, but still, there's something money can't buy forever...I learnt about it, I appreciate it well, I hope everyone thinks like that too...

No comments: