About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Back from CCC...

3 days ago, I went to NUS and stayed there for 3 days 2 nights due to the event called CCC -> Chinese Cultural Camp...organized by NTU and NUS Chinese Society..

This camp was awesome if we look physically and the participants learned a lot from the camp and I was part of the organizers subcoms, also felt that I never regret to join this camp...However from the eyes of the organizers, I saw a lot of careless mistakes that we made...afterall, we are human being...Sometimes, we make mistakes and we don't know until we realize it....and it's kind of too late...


NUS committees shot at NTU committees and vice versa...That's what happen in last night when the debrief was taken in the MPH--->Multi Purpose Hall..
Two sides blamed each others and then they also realized that they also have theirr own mistakes....


Organizing a camp or any events, I honestly realize that, we can learn something from it and it's a very useful tool for us to make us become more mature in sense of thinking and coordinating....

CCC....I learned a lot, I saw a lot and I felt a lot from the talk of some special guests....

Sometimes, people are trying to be smart and in the end, they expect something better which at last in the other way round...We are not special one and we cannot expect something better but at least we did try our best, that's it!!!

From a quote of my friend in NTU
" 年龄不和成熟成正比,只是和时间成正比, 年龄越大,吃的米越多,但有没有不断学习,视人而定, 所以一个人成熟与否是看他/她有没有心,花时间花心思学习成长 "

I really agree with what she said...

No comments: