About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thank God!!!

Thank you....You are the creator, You are the finisher!!!

Thanks for your blessing...and my hard work did pay out for what I got!!!

Exam results has been released and I am quite surprise with 2 things, one is Biz law and another one is Physics 1...Both of them are out of my expectation...this time, I have to celebrate it tomorrow!!! wahaha...


Overall, I have a nice second semester compare to last semester..it was a disaster!!
And this time,I got what I did ....Just nearly strike my target..which to get second upper class for whole 1st year!!!

still got 0.01 to go!!! haha....

Thanks again....U are great!!!

List of the resutls...

Life Science -B
Physics 1 - A-
Material Science - A-
Mathematics 2 -A+
Lab - A-
Business Law - Satisfactory.....> thanks to Shin Yi...help me to understand some terms...thanks a lot...

4 comments:

weihong said...

ur result is really good la..
keep on the momentum..

Chuen Hien Lai said...

thanks oh.....haha....and thank God oso....coz He made my acts paid!!! Thanks!!

Fion Liaw said...

Wah! Your results are really good leh!
Esp Maths! A+!!!!!
Geng! XD

Chuen Hien Lai said...

ooo....that one....extraordinary gift...lol....anyway, thanks for dropping by...haha