About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, May 15, 2009

NO MORE WEEKENDS.....TT

I don't know how and don't know why..

but somehow, I know that I have no the courage to face it....

Today, I will attend for a dinner for Alumni Reunion Dinner as a student helper...
Notice that previously, we are not going to do something in order to get the fund from AAO(Alumni Affairs Office), but this time, we have to do something that is wasting my weekend..

exception for Sunday which I will go to Bugis to distribute the flyer, to inform the public that the Music Express is coming!!!
My weekends now are not mine already...I have to start busy and make myself into a working mode....hey, suppose that weekends are time to leisure and think more things to do??


I'm glad that I still in contact with some friends, and I will get rid of my bad attitude that some of them point out....I will !!!!
Kinda tired when the time passes that fast without any notice and on Monday, we as student assistant in library have to take temperature...Sad...sad to hear that KL has the 1st case of H1N1...

I really beg and pray...all of us are safe from this 'thing'!!!!!!

2 comments:

Pheobe said...

hey dude.. r u having some semester break like tan yih keng?

Chuen Hien Lai said...

same ...ya...but he is kinda switch to holiday mode oledi before exam...but, i have to stay here to do something 1st...TT