About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Saturday, May 9, 2009

B'day......

My last day of 20 years....


Have to make use of it wisely...


Anyway, today , the most important thing is, wishing Happy Mother's Day to my mum, wish her have a great day and healthy always...


Every year, I celebrate my birthday with my family, not with friends actually, due to the Mothers' Day....Everyone has to celebrate Mothers's Day and I am not going to interupt the celebration like that....hm....seems that this year, I am alone....


But, I almost every year forget my birthday because I nearly forget my important day due to some busy things going up in this period...
And , all the wishes are not going to be true everytime I wish it in birthday..
So, for me, my birthday is nothing, but a normal day like everyday....
Actually, if everyday can live happily, is enough....

This year's wish: H1N1....pls go away!!!

3 comments:

YOGHURT said...

hey guy,
happy birthday ya ^^

hope u will have a happy day
yeah ~~!!

Chuen Hien Lai said...

hey, thanks....haha....

Isaac said...

Your wish is way too DULL !