About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sorry.......Mum, Dad

This blog is dedicated to my mum....and my dad too.....































Mum and Dad,


Sorry that I could not go back home to celebrate Mother's Day and Father's Day with you...

I know that this is what we can't do about....You asked me to stay here to earn some for my own...But, for me, what I really want is not really this, I want some reunion....
After I came here, I really appreciate our relationship...after all, the family bond is really important for me...

I promise next year's Parents' Day, I will go back home to celebrate with you no matter what....



Your son, Ah Hien







This blog is dedicated for myself to remember myself about this...


Hey stupid,



Your 21st will be next week already....still have many things haven't complete yet...

So, you have to accomplish it before a deadline...

I have no right to give some orders to you do it immediately but, as long as can accomplish it without doubt...it's good...


Your soul, Lai





Ya....sometimes, have to type something stupid about my blog...1st thing to tell my parents is, Happy Mother and Father's day....every year, I celebrate with them....but now, we are apart...But, I still need to celebrate it, because they are my parents, I respect them very much...I wish them, healthy always and have a good business run...

It had been nearly a year in Singapore and I knew a lot of new friends especially my Hall 6 Gang...I knew they don't know I have this blog..But still, I really appreciate what we have been through...

At here, I learn a lot of things, including play mahjong and other games...Well, although sometimes my friends asked me to gamble together, but still, I asked for some favour...not to gamble that big..haha...it's kind of entertainment when nothing to do in hostel..yea...it's true....especially now, is holiday!!! Damn boring...

Others like football friends, on Saturdays, we had our football session and my basketball gang...who will be with me on the highest peak in SE Asia next January...
We all in this way and get along very well...

And not only that, I still manage to reunion with Ah Seng, my childhood friend who left Sandakan and studied in KK back to 10 years ago like that...hm....this world is again, what I said, small, crowded , hot and flat!!(the final 3 items are adapted from a book..^^)

I had disastrous semesters and I will make it better next semester, hopefully can do something to pull my CGPA up to 4.0 next semester...I don't know since when, A's are not my friend anymore...So, have to catch up with them next semester!!!


This is my life in NTU...maybe I will update a bit in next blog....

2 comments:

kang0024 said...

yoyo
happy belated birthday~~or not too late???^^
jiayou ya!!!

Steven Gerrard said...

too early for that...anyway, thanks...haha