About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Sunday, April 19, 2009

At last....

Got little breeze blowing across my room....This is pleasant although is not that strong..

For days, there was neither wind nor temperature drop in Singapore....Damn it...Hot till heck!!

All of sudden, my friends all complaining about the weather and what's wrong with the weather this few days....It was super hot...

Just now browse through Nana's blog and read the recent blogs, I really outdated with what had happened in the school...

They are still like that....She is still like that....hm..wonder how are they?
I suppose that the mid year exam is coming soon....

And not least, a quite important day is coming soon for me too!!!

I will definitely spend that day with 100% efficiency! After all, it's my important day!!

Three more to go, and I now still blogging, am I giving up so soon?? I won't let myself die like that!!!

At last, still have 21 days to go......to my day.....

6 comments:

shin said...

just now i took a nap in room...
cold till i wake..
aihz...

Isaac said...

21 days to go ... Ish ... Don't SS lah. LOL !

Pheobe said...

alright.
study hard then.
you can do it =)

Steven Gerrard said...

To:JC, u know what is that day??

Pheobe :Thanks ah..haha...

Isaac said...

Not your BIG 21ST meh ? Or Timmy ah ? I always confuse yours with Timmy ...

Steven Gerrard said...

sure is mine.....always on Mother's Day....lol...u just remember Mother's day is my birthday is enough..