About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, September 12, 2011

20 academic weeks to go..Time to motivate myself again!

Now, what I have to do is to do everything I think which is worth. 20 more weeks to go, academically. And my uni life will end just like that.
Probably, what I regret the most is I did something wrong and did not get the forgiveness from a friend. She was a good friend of mine and what I did was just too wrong.
If everything is settled, I think my uni life is just fine ( but not perfect, in this term, I mean good ). The only thing I miss a lot is the long lost friendship and sorrow in the heart.
This 20 weeks to go, too many things to be done. One of them is the final year project. A compulsory shitty project which has to be done in order to graduate. Other side assignments are also nuisance for me! Sometimes, these things demotivate me and I try my best to cope them all. No matter how nuisance they are, I have to treat them with great responsibility. These are my jobs, my profession, my responsibility.
What really motivates me now is the moment when friends and I got along~

No comments: