About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, August 19, 2011

I never have such luck in such situation

~I never have such good luck in this kinda situation~

You know what? There's a welcome week in NTU and the Student Union organized the lucky draw session in the final day of the Welcome Week. So, there were Samsung ST700 camera, Samsung Netbook and 3 Ipad 2 with 3G plan free to give away!!! 
I waited for the lucky draw session from 3pm to 330pm, and for your information, 3 IPAD 2 with 3G plan free is really an exciting thing to celebrate for. Well, I never have such luck in lucky draw session in public events. So do for this Welcome Week~~ sigh~ 
The Ipad 2 I held was from one of my juniors, who was super tremendous lucky to get it!! So jealous!!! 

No comments: