About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, August 1, 2011

Collections: World in 2050

I come across this book during my visit to Popular Bookstore. It has only chinese version and for the English version, I have to browse through ebay to get it.

Luckily, there's something like that on Ebay!
woo!!!!!!
Anyway, I bought both Chinese and English version of this book. This book explains how the earth evolves from the beginning of  human civilization until the year of 2050. I haven't started to read it. I think I need time to read it. A lot of time to read it but final year study is coming soon.
It means that I really have no time to read them.

Why do I suggest this book? Firstly, this book explains clearly what will happen in the future through various research conducted by the prof in UCLA( this is the main reason why I bought this book! UCLA prof explanation !) 2ndly, of course, the attractive cover drew my attention at first! haha..

No comments: