About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, August 15, 2011

Collections: Still Point & World in 2050

Book: World in 2050 CD: Still Point by Jeanette Alexander
Quite a long time I have been waiting for the arrival of the parcel from USA. Behold !!! World in 2050 by Laurence Smith. 
For the CD, it's such a coincidence when I passed by a CD booth in the canteen and I listened to the music played by the DJ, asking him who played this music. Without have a second thought, I bought it! A great piece of CD and the pianist, Jeanette Alexander won the Grammy Awards with this album(according to the DJ/seller)


2 comments:

Isaac said...

You found a good use for your DBS VISA Platinum debit card. hehehe

Steven Gerrard said...

yea~ powerful!