About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Phew.....finally is out!!

I think I am quite lucky to get such results...Thank God!

For the 1st time, I am really satisfied with my performance..Anyway, I need to buck up for more for the coming semesters! I knew I can do it!

CV2001-Engineering Probability and Statistics-A+
CV2101-Mechanics of Materials - A
CV2301-Soil Mechanics -A
CV2601-Fluid Mechanics-A+
CV2701,2901-Lab-B+
EE8086-Astronomy-A-
HS809-Understanding China Today - Pass( not counted in GPA)

3 comments:

chang's blog... said...

Well done!!!

Steven Gerrard said...

thanks.....you know what? last time I chat with you and the next day was fluid mechanics exam...haha

chang's blog... said...

oh ok. really good eh.. the hardest subject got A+ . haha