About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Granduncle

As the title said, I don't know that I am a granduncle of my grandniece and grandnephew!!!!

I'm too old for that kinda position or the what...I don't know how to say it but it's funny when your age is not correspondend to the family calling....-.=""

Today is my nephew's wedding and his sister got married a few years back and she has a son...I don't know whether got son or daughter...but that's funny when I was told by my mum that I am granduncle of the grandnephew and grandniece!!

Oh well, never mind...Indeed, I was used to be called as old due to my abundance of white hair...Now, what the hell?!! I am a granduncle?!!
No way!!
I cannot deny it anymore because it is a fact that I need to accept...I am a granduncle of my grandnephew and grandniece...Just a lil bit of failure because they never call me that!!! They are just too small and their parents never teach them how to call us!!

No comments: