About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Sunday, January 3, 2010

A new beginning

This will be the 1st post in 2010.
Last year was history and now, I just want to have my things done and hopefully will get even better in the future.

Just back from hometown and paid visits to my relatives and also the local delicacies....It was fantastic especially the seafood feast!




Yeah..the above pics are the lobster and my family....in Sandakan...
Have no idea how much the lobster costs....maybe around RM250 for 1 kg....
Thanks grandma....for giving us the opportunity to eat such a scrumptious meal!

Simple new year resolution:
1. being healthy
2. getting better and better in any events
3. being a more mature thinking guy...though is hard to be true...
4. girl friend? perhaps?

anyway, any of above these if becomes true, I am satisfied enough....why not? Simple life....

2 comments:

chang's blog... said...

you looks so like your grandma.

Steven Gerrard said...

is it???? haha....i nvr think of it before.....haha...i just know that my mum really looks like with her...