About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, December 11, 2009

News updates in KK....

Back to KK....is such a great thing to happen in my life now...is something I can't really describe...

Maybe a bunch of friends, a cup of tea, a session of gathering, might be enough to describe the whole situation here.

For some reasons, there are a few things that I could not let down in Singapore...As posted for last blog, I don't know what is that..

Now, I have gained 4 more kg and make myself to a 80+ kg....before this, I was in 75 to 79 kg...now ....after having local delicacies for so many days, I am now "back into the business" ....er....sounds not nice!

Plus, I have spent quite a lot this few days...about RM 400 I had used and I don't quite remember where the hell the money's gone...-.=""

Wait, here's my list of RM400( where they go)
1. Power sport shoes - RM80.90
2. Secret recipe lunch - RM 34.00
3. KFC lunch - RM 30.00
4. New Malaysian Essay 2(quite boring and I am regret of buying it) -RM 39
5. Starbucks - RM 39
6. Yoyo milk tea session with friends - RM 10
7. etc.....can't remember...


argh!!! I hope that I can earn back this amount of moeny during sch time!!!

2 comments:

Mona said...

LOL..rm400 very fast spent up 1^^
but the sport shoe u bought is not expensive at all, quite cheap eh.anyway whr u bought it? i'm looking for a pair of sport shoe too, but couldn't find the one whc "belongs" to me :C KK's grace one shop doesn't have much nice sport shoes too..

Steven Gerrard said...

hm....if u dun care about the brand, i think is ok la...the shoes is Power, I bought it in any Bata Shop...haha...ya lo ya lor...very fast eh rm 400 in one week...-.="" how are u recently? where are u now?