About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Untitled again

Don't know why....

When C said something about her love story, I just listened and felt numb to it but at the same time, I wished I could have half of her luck.

Just a few minutes ago, this kind feeling was quite strong and I really appreciate the situation I am in now.
Plus, I got some kinda trauma...well, this leads to the end of searching for the right one...

Just back from China Town to celebrate my ex-primary school mate's birthday. He and I had a good conversation forum in the busy street of  Chinatown and  seems he likes books very much and tries to hit 300 books in his room this year!

Sometimes, when a friend shared a story with me, I listened, but did I listen it to my heart and keep it as a lesson? Did I? Seems like I did not keep it so much and still, making mistakes over and over again.
Putting effort to forget something is also a problem when it comes to some one or some events that you will never forget. How to forget it? Perhaps you hit the wall and lost all you memories....

I wish I could do that...

No comments: