About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No more my own time...reschedule!

Recently, there are many things for me to finish.
Checking the Chinese Society store room, VIVACE X!!! Well, I got quite a lot of tutorials that have not done yet!

I have no time for it! I think after VIVACE, I can try to adjust back my own time and hopefully, I can have my really own time.
Rearrange the store room is still ok, and by the way, I haven't open the store room to take a look at it!

Things to be done in this week:

1. Meeting with my subcoms
2. VIVACE X performance!
3. Tutorials again!
4. study, study and study to prepare quiz!
5. MAF test games!
6. Reschedule my time table.
7. Waiting Suki come down here.....


Hey, come down with Suki to visit the what what what exhibition!
I really want to see you guys come down from KL (I've been KL for so many times to see u guys, hopefully this time is ur turn!)

No comments: