About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Stop thinking and dreaming?!

Since young in the age of 4 or 5, I always cannot sleep well....Don't know why....Think too much? Maybe...Here's my recent story in NTU....

Every time I walk alone and there's still a long journey to reach the destination, I will always think why shouldn't we travel like the Jumper?

I always wish to have those kind of power especially like Jumper...I can travel without using passport and less financial burden too...It's also not that tiring and I always want those kind of powers.
Unfortunately, we are created by God and we cannot possess these powers.
We are human beings..I really want to have this power actually, to go whereever I want, whenever I want, especially if I got this power, I can travel in a bink of eye from Singapore to KK and no need to stay in the hostel.

With that, I also can go to KL, Penang, to meet with my friends....

What a fantasy is that....but, no matter how I think, this won't be a reality.

So sad....

Sometimes, people ask me why I always seems unhappy and with sour face....I just tell them, I am thinking.
And also, I think about what I have not done today and what will I suppose to do for the next day.

During sleeping time, I also think a lot.. That makes me tired after I wake up in the next morning because I never have a good sound sleep!!
I always think...think bad and good....think of whatever I can....study, friends, events, portfolio to be done....many many more...

I just can't make myself stop thinking too much! I wish to have a good sleep and don't want to have whatever dream! Those dreams might be true in the future and it haunts me when I see something and it will be done in the next moment. Then, depends on the situation, I will let it happen naturally and sometimes will stop it.

Dreaming makes me tired and suffer in the next day where I cannot focus on my things, studies....
I nowadays, always sleep in the class and I really don't want to be like that...seems like I am not listening to the lecture and I cannot follow the class!! This morning is also the same...Sleep in the class like nothing...I tried to focus but still cannot....


Perhaps I should take more nap and stop thinking and dreaming...But, anyone know how to stop it??

1 comment:

Isaac said...

You need to see a psychiatrist. Good luck !!