About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Friday, October 2, 2009

中秋+地震

hm...1st of all, I would like  to wish everyone here( those who browsing my blog, or those who are busy with their assignment and never drop by a message for me...) Happy Mid Autumn Festival.

It's such a long time didn't type anything here but in the other place sure got a lot of comments....
2nd year of Mid Autumn Fest in Singapore....the difference is nothing is different from home. Because as we look up the sky, we are looking at the same moon.....We are looking at what other people also looking at, including you, my friends....

Anyway, it's been hilarious because it's 1st time ever, I have experience something different from home country....Surviving in the earthquake....not easy huh...
Well, I am too exeggerating it....In Padang there, there's a 7.9 in Ritcher Scale earthquake and it was spreading over the whole coastline of Singapore and West Malaysia.

At first, I did not notice any difference of earthquake because I never had it before seriously!!
I could feel my two big butt shaking and shaking for so long (for 2 mins, I suppose?)
Then, there's something wrong because it couldn't be my own problem...My butt's muscle would'nt shake for so long due to muscle strain or what medical term is that....kejang...deng...
keep shaking until I notice that the wall also in the vibration!!!

I was panic and then, I directly post in Facebook and said:" earthquake in NTU...." ??well, after that, the news said that there was a 7.9 big earthquake happened at Sumatera....
It's not fun actually. However, after this event, I am sure what earthquake feels like...at least not my buttocks are shaking ....(as I am sitting...ok....)

No comments: