About Me

My photo
KK, Sabah, Malaysia
Simple guy with passion to life and interest My life is here and there

Monday, February 16, 2009

Mosquitoes crisis

Man.....after the handphone crisis, here comes another one, typically shxx...

The mosquitoes come and sting and go away...Sometimes I managed to clap a few but still not enough to beat down their 'spirit' to come and drink up my blood!!!

Gosh...my feet are not my feet already...Totally a pity!!!

Looks like I have to buy a mosquito extinguisher to get rid of them from my legs!!!and of course my body!!!



argh....look up the corner of my room, there are a splash of spider webs and it looks like never end!!!

The room although looks clean physically, still can feel the itchiness..don't know where it comes from!! that's the problem...
haiks..

P/S: How come the problem keeps coming to me?? I sometimes really cannot stand of the itchiness....My foot already scratched till red....haiks..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa, such things also can blog about. so random...

Mosquitoez? Get used to it. Live in harmony with it. Haha! (so bad la, me)

Steven Gerrard said...

well, I don't want to die as a mosquitoes victim!!!

Anonymous said...

only mosquitoes wo, enough to add few more white hair to your head?!